My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!

Happy Black Friday everyone! I can't wait to go shopping, though I stick to online shopping lately. No crowds for me! Check out what's going on at ScrapMatters:



Wendy has 2 grab bags out for Black Friday! First, her Grab Bag! It's a really fun travel grab bag, that I know I'll be using again and again! You can see all the products by checking out the grab bag in the store!



Here's my layout with a bunch of stuff in the grab bag! (Click for full image and credits)



Wendy also has a Christmas collab grab bag with Graham Like the Cracker!



Here's the main kit in the grab bag, but you can see all the products by checking out the grab bag in the store!



Chelle's Creations has a totally cute Christmas kit, Holly Jolly Holiday. The preview of everything in the grab bag is in the store, so you'll see exactly what you are getting.



Here's my layout using this kit. (Click for full image and credits)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home