My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, August 23, 2010

This week's new stuff!

I'm a few days late with new releases, but I've been a bit under the weather. :( But I didn't forget and have lots to share!

My friend Melissa (Yzerbear19 in the scrapping world) has just started selling her awesome templates! I've known her for years before either of us started digi scrapping, so I'm really happy for her! I'm also excited because she asked me to join her CT! :) Here's the very first product from YB Designs:



Since they were inspired by her own flower layouts, I decided to do one of my (never ending!) Flower & Garden Festival layouts with one of the templates (click for full image and credits):



If you check out her blog, she even has a freebie template posted!

Also new this week, Stolen Moments has a fun school kit out, A Time to Learn.



Along with the kit, she also has Word Bits and the very cool Blackboard Alpha. You can get everything as a Bundle and save!



Here's my layout using these products (click for full image and credits):



Wendy has 2 new products out! The first is the absolutely perfect alpha set for those of us who LOVE Disney, Feel The Magic - Alpha!



Here's my layout with the alpha and a whole bunch of other Wendy products (click for full image and credits)


She also has this great back to school kit out, School Days. Along with the kit, she also has Extras and a Bonus Alpha. Or you can get everything as a Bundle and save!



I'll post my layout next week, since it uses one of Wendy's future products. :)

And, finally, Chelle's Creations is also releasing a back to school kit! I love how great each of these back to school kits are, but they are so different! Back 2 School.



I have to use my own childhood pics for back to school layouts, so I still have to scan the picture I'm going to use with this kit, so a layout is still to come. ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home