My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wendy, Chelle & Andrea all with new kits!

Wendy, Chelle & Andrea all released some great new kits this week!

Wendy is releasing the perfect kit for the summer! BBQ Weather



To go along with the kit, she also has Word Art Extras and Bonus Alphas! Or you can get everything packaged together in the BBQ Weather Bundle & save!



Here's my layout with this kit (Click for credits & full image!):



Chelle's birthday is coming up, so she has 2 cute birthday kits out this week! The first is Celebrate! (bold)



I thought this kit was perfect for these pics from when I turned 3. :) (Click for credits & full image!):



Yesterday, Chelle released Celebrate! (brite) at The Digi Chick. I haven't had a chance yet to play with it, but it's so cute, I know I'll be using it for some of my Disney birthday layouts. :)



Finally, Andilynn Designs has a new kit out! The colors are so fun & very summer! Fiesta



Here's a layout I did with the kit (Click for credits & full image!):

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home