My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Food Layouts

One day recently I was bored, lol, so I separated my Disney digi layouts out by trip: Disney digi Layouts.

I made a post earlier this year about all my food layouts. 6 months later, I decided to update that list. ;) (This doesn't include character specific layouts from character meals, otherwise this list might be twice as long!) & I still have loads to do over all my trips!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Treats

Poly Gingerbread House: Santa in Paradise

Poly Gingerbread House: UP

Club Cool 2009

Refillable Mug

Chefs de France

Chef Mickey's (pg 1 / pg 2)

Main Street Candy Store

A bunch of layouts for the California Grill:

California Grill

CA Grill Meal

My mom's bday celebration there

And my bday dessert there the next trip

Surprise Fireworks (not from either MK nor Epcot!)

View from CG

CG night view

Pop Century Food

Contemporary's Christmas Cookies

My bday celebration at LeCellier (So cool, the CM gave me champagne with a candle in the strawberry!)

LeCellier from another trip

Hot Cocoa

Kona Cafe

Boma (pg 1 / pg 2)

My mom's bday celebration at Boma

Crepes in France

Flame Tree BBQ

POFQ Food Court

Beignets

Creating candy at DTD's Goofy's Candy Co.

My mom's bday celebration at Chef Mickey's

Food & Wine

Food & Wine carts

Crystal Palace (pg 1 / pg 2)

My mom's bday celebration at CP (pg 1 / pg 2)

Club Cool

Pizzafari

Mickey Bar

Nemo Cookie

Cosmic Rays

Main Street Bakery I hate this layout (will probably redo it at some point), but I love the pic of the food ;)

Sunshine Seasons Another layout I don't like much & will probably redo, but this is my favorite counter service place!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I love your scrapbook! Great colors and beautiful photos combined with your comments make great memories.You have inspired me to improve my own scrapbook and given me photo ideas for my next trip. My favorite is the "faces" page....BRILLIANT!!!

    By Anonymous BarbaraNJ, At February 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home