My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

MouseScrappers new Challenge

If you've even glanced at this blog, it's pretty obvious that two of my favorite things are Disney and scrapping. Thankfully, there's a site that combines my 2 loves, MouseScrappers! I LOVE this site, you can post your Disney related layouts by category (attraction, show, character, etc), so if you need inspiration, you can easily find it! (Such as, you can't figure out how to scrap Small World, just go to Magic Kingdom-->Fantasyland-->Small World, and look at all the Small World layouts!!) I love this site so much, I'm one of the moderators there! :) Everyone is so nice & helpful, no matter what your level of scrapping expertise (haha), you are welcomed. There's tutorials to help you, whether your new to scrapping, or been doing it for years. Both digi & paper scrappers are welcome. I'm slowly in the process of posting all my Disney layouts, both digi and paper!

Haha, I didn't plan to start gushing about the site, I wanted to post about one of the newest challenges. MouseScrappers has lots of challenges to push you to get those Disney layouts finished!! Some even have adorable Disney related participation prizes. :) There's Weekly Challenges (my personal favorite!), Template Challenges, Telephone Challenges (like the childhood telephone game, you scraplift the layout before you, it's amazing to see the difference from the first layout to the last!), and everyone's favorite, Speed Scraps!

And, finally, here's some info on the newest challenge:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home