My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Layouts

I say this everytime at the beginning of the month, lol, but I'm going to try to do a better job posting my layouts weekly, or at least not wait until at least a month later. ;) Here's my recent layouts. (Click for credits & full image!):

For the Weekly Challenge #36 at MouseScrappers & the June In Living Color (I redid a layout I did over a year ago that I never liked. I like this one MUCH better!)



For the Weekly Challenge #37 at MouseScrappers & the 6/1 Tuesday Template



For the 6/2 Speed Scrap #228 (it got a GSO at SM :))



For the Template Challenge #14 at MouseScrappers and the 6/2 Grand Theft Challenge at SM



In honor of Roy Halladay's Perfect Game last week. For the 5/25 Tuesday Template.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home