My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Layouts Galore!!

This month has been crazy, I appologize for being SO behind on my blog! I actually didn't scrap as much this month as I had hoped. Last year's Queen of Scrap I did 137 layouts & was in the top 10. I knew I couldn't do that again this year, but I only did a little over 20, just around my normal monthly amount. So I'm just going to jump and post all my layouts from this month! Click for credits & full image:

I did a bunch more Flower & Garden layouts, I'm about halfway done with that (I really want to actually complete an album with F&G layouts!)

For the May Inspiration Point



For the 5/12 Grand Theft Challenge



For the 5/19 Tuesday Template



For the 5/5 Grand Theft Challenge







For the 5/8 Saturday Special



For the 5/4 Tuesday Template



For the 5/22 Saturday Special



And a few more from our March 2010 Disney trip

For the 4/14 Grand Theft Challenge



For the Weekly Challenge #32 at MouseScrappers.com & the 4/20 Tuesday Template at SM





For the MouseScrappers Template Challenge #12



For the MouseScrappers Weekly Challenge #35



A bunch from other Disney trips



For the 5/5 Paper Scraps





For the May In Living Color Challenge



For the MouseScrappers Weekly Challenge #36





For the Travel Scraps #3. A 2 pager.







And a few non Disney to round out the month!

For the Queen of Scraps Challenge #3



For the 5/1 Saturday Special

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home