My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun news, and more new products!

First some fun news! This month, I'm a guest CT for Stolen Moments! I've already done a few layouts with some of her older products, and I'll post that in my weekly (or at this rate, monthly, lol) recap of my layouts. This week, she has 2 new products out! The first is a set of templates, Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Andrea



Here's my layout with one of the template:



Next is a fun set of date stamps, Frame the Date



Here's my layout with the date stamp, also uses Summer Sailor and Scraps by Number: Just Call Me Alli:



Wendy also 3 new products out! First up is a template pack, and you know how I love Wendy's templates! This one is Be Inspired - Vicki Templates



Next, another set of her fantastic date elements Simply Dated: Volume 11



And finally, this great alpha Clear As Mud - Alpha



And, finally, Chelle's Creations is releasing 2 doodle sets, Doodley-do:Shapes, Doodley-do:Frames. Or get them as a bundle and save! Doodley-do:Combo



Here's my layout with the Doodley-do:Shapes, also uses Bug Catcher and Round the Block:



Chelle's also releasing a huge collab, Wizarding Magic. How awesome is this kit!?



The designers' CTs have put together a template pack using this kit, and until August 19 it's FREE!



The CTs will be having a blog train later tonight with this kit! I'll be back to link to it once it goes up. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home