My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, August 06, 2010

More fun new products!

This week, Wendy has some great templates, Chelle is releasing a bunch of kits into the store, and Andrea has a fun new kit!

Wendy has another template pack inspired by her awesome CT, Be Inspired - Whit Templates



Andrea has a cowboy inspired kit, Back at the Corral.



I'm ALL about Toy Story since seeing Toy Story 3 on opening day, so of course my brain went right to Woody when I saw this kit! :) (Click for full image & credits)



Chelle is releasing 3 kits that were available elsewhere into the ScrapMatters shop! Grandpa's Garden Bundle, Bugcatcher, and Celebrate (brite).







Here's a layout I did with Grandpa's Garden, thanks Tanya for the pics! :) (Click for full image & credits)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home