My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Product Release Day :)

It's another new release day! :)

Wendy has 2 new products out! She has another awesome set of templates out, Got Curves V2 Template!



Here's my layout with the template and last week's new release, School Days (click for full image and credits)


She also has another great date element, Simply Dated - V.12!



Here's my layout with the date element and Beach Bum (click for full image and credits)


Also new this week, Stolen Moments has a fun template set, Scraps by Number - Just Call Me Sara.



Here's my layout using this template (click for full image and credits):



And, finally, Chelle's Creations has this great collab with Erica Zane, Sew Crafty.



Here's my layout with the kit (click for full image and credits)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home