My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Layouts

I still have a bit of scrappers block, it's starting to get annoying. ;) At least I'm liking the layouts I've done, I'm just having a hard time deciding what to scrap. So, here are my layouts from the last month or so. :) Click for full image and credits

For the MouseScrappers Telephone Challenge #11



For the MouseScrappers Speed Scrap #15 and the 6/26 Saturday Special at SM.



For the MouseScrappers Speed Scrap #18



For the MouseScrappers Weekly Challenge #45 and the 7/9 Roadmap to Scrap at SM.



For the MouseScrappers Speed Scrap #11 and the 7/17 Saturday Special at SM



For the 8/11 Grand Theft Challenge (uses Amber's products!)



I can't believe I'm not done with my 2009 Phils book and it's already August, eek! I still have about 7 more layouts to do. Well, here's two!



For the 8/18 Grand Theft Challenge.



A few layouts from when I was a kid :)

For the 6/30 Grand Theft Challenge



For the 7/7 Grand Theft Challenge



And a layout that fits none of the above ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home