My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Recent Layouts

Here are the layouts I've done in the last month and a half! I'm finally caught up in posting my layouts! Click for full image & credits.





For the 11/6 Saturday Special



For the 10/2 Saturday Special



For the 11/3 Paper Scraps & Photo Hunt at MouseScrappers







For the October In Living Color







For the October Extreme Makeover



For the 10/6 Paper Scrap



For the 10/12 Tuesday Template



For the 10/19 Tuesday Template



For the October Inspiration Point



For the 10/13 Grand Theft Challenge.



For the 10/5 Tuesday Template





2010 Phils playoff layouts. I'm still depressed over how the season ended :( It'll take me a while before I can scrap the other playoff game I was at. But I WAS at Roy Halladay's no hitter, I couldn't narrow down the pics so I did 2 two pagers for that game alone!

Most of the no hitter. For the 10/9 Saturday Special







No hitter from the 9th inning on. For the 9/29 Grand Theft Challenge.







NLDS Game 2. For the 10/11 Word Up.







And finally, a childhood layout

For the 10/26 Tuesday Template

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home