My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Daily Download & Speed Scrap @ SM!

The Daily Download is back at Scrap Matters!



I've gotten 2 cool (and even cooler, it's free!) kits in the past using the Daily Download, and this one looks just as great. It's a collab kit by the ScrapMatters Design Team Apprentices called "Say It With Bling." Each day starting August 25th (today!) thru September 14th, a new link will be posted that stays active for 24 hours. By the last day, you'll have the full kit! After Sept 14th, the kit goes in the SM store. Just click the ad to go to the Daily Download section of SM to start downloading!!

Also, there will be a Speed Scrap at SM on Tuesday night! I couldn't make the last one, but over 60 people participated!! It's a lot of fun, and the only time I am NOT a slow scrapper. Come and check it out (click on the ad)



That's 9pm EST!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home