My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Two new LOs

Two more digi LOs. I actually love both of these, which is rare. :)

The first I was able to double dip with both the Scraplift & Color Swatch Challenges at Scrap Matters. I scraplifted Yzerbear's Wave kissed toes LO, which I instantly loved. I knew I would scraplift it eventually, I'm just glad I had the excuse to do it so soon! :) I mostly used Erica Zane's Naturally Happy kit, which worked perfectly for the color swatch. I think my favorite part of this LO is the swirl under Cinderella, especially because I only placed it there by accident, and then saw how beautiful it looked!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

This one I double dipped yet again, for the 8/19 Tuesday Template & 8/16 Saturday Special. For the Saturday Special,you had to use the word "Remember" on the LO. I was inspired to scrap these pics when I randomly saw Britt's pearl heart in my digi stash, and instantly thought of Jacqueline Kennedy. I knew these pics from our Smithsonian visit a few years back would work great with this challenge. I wasn't even planning to use the Tuesday Template for this LO, it just happened to work out! Someday I'll scrap the rest of my pics from this Smithsonian trip!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

In my next post, I should have 8 paper LOs to share that I finally got all uploaded!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home