My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Saturday Special (2003 Spring Training)

For the 7/26 Saturday Special at scrapmatters.com. You were to scrap a birthday, family tradition, etc. We've gone to spring training every year since 2003, so I decided to scrap a layout from our first spring training trip.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

I have LOADS of Phillies & baseball related LOs I need to scrap. I really want to paper scrap them since I think I have every baseball related paper & embelishment that ever came out, LOL, but I'm so behind that I'd rather digi scrap them than not scrap them at all! I need to get some cute baseball related kits, though, if I'm going to do a lot of digi LOs. I can't keep using the same 1 1/2 baseball kits I have!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home