My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Two new digi LOs

Here are my latest 2 digi LOs. First is my Chicago Baseball Road Trip LO, for the 7/29 Tuesday Template Challenge at scrapmatters.com. We go on a road trip to see the Phils play every year, and 2 years ago we went to Chicago to see them play at Wrigley. The White Sox were home after the Phils left town, and we wanted to see Jim Thome play, so we also went to the White Sox park to see a game. Unfortunately, Thome got hurt the day we got to Chicago, so we didn't get to see him play. I still haven't seen him play in person since he left. :( Anyway, back to the LO! I kept changing my mind on a few elements, so that's why I waited until the last minute to post. But I really love the result, and this is one of my fav digi LOs!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

The next LO is for the current DISboards challenge, which was a template challenge. I couldn't decide what to scrap for a long time, but I finally decided on Sunshine Seasons. This is one of my fav quick service places at Disney. The food is fresh, healthy, and delicious (though on our last trip, we ran into the one rude person that works at Disney there. Really annoying.) It's right across from Soarin', so it's definitely a place we will be near every trip, so I'm sure we'll always get a quick bite to eat here. I don't really love this LO, and I have another version that has some elements I turned into stickers, but I thought they didn't really look right. I guess I'm happy with it, and at least I have another LO done from my Disney 2007 trip!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home