My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More LOs

Two LOs for Scrap Matters challenges.

For the 8/10 Speed Scrap. It was an especially speedy scrap for me because I got there an hour late, and we had a nasty storm so I couldn't stay on the computer for the full hour. I really like this LO, though I might ultimately make the picture in color, I'm not sure.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Here is another of my entries in the Scrap Olympics, this time for the Opening Ceremony. I don't know if I'll be able to get the other SM Scrap Olympics LOs done, but I'm going to try. Not sure if I'm 100% happy with this one.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

ETA, I made a 2nd page to turn this into a 2 page spread so I could add a few more pics & more journaling.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home