My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, May 27, 2011

New Releases

So many fun goodies out this week, lets jump right to it!!

We all have our dream CT, right? Well, I just want to tell you to never give up on that, because I was recently asked to join what has always been my dream CT. I am now a Britt Girl, for Britt-ish Designs!! Britt is one of the reasons I got into digi scrapping, so I'm thrilled to now be on her team!! :D

Britt has 2 fun products out this week, Alpha of Tomorrow and Stacked Templates #5.





Here's my layout with the template. (Click for full image and credits)



Chelle has this adorable kit out today, Something Fishy! It's perfect for Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid, or a trip to the aquarium. There's also a Something Fishy Felties Addon, and Something Fishy Word Art. Or save money with the Something Fishy Bundle!



Here's my layout using everything! (Click for full image and credits)



For more fun Disney goodness, Andilynn Designs also has a redo of an old kit, Magic & Polka Dots and Magic & Polka Dots Addon.



Here's my layout using this cute kit & addon! (Click for full image and credits)



And, finally, Wendy also a fun kit out this week, At the Playground! There's also a cute bonus alpha, or you can get the bundle!



She also has 2 more great sets of templates out!



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home