My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Celebrate iNSD!

It's National Scrapbook Day! This means lots of great products and sales! Check out what's going on at ScrapMatters (click to view full ad):



Chelle's Creations is celebrating iNSD in a big way, too! (click for full ad)!



Chelle has an amazing Grab Bag out for iNSD. The preview of everything in the grab bag is in the store, so you'll see exactly what you are getting.



Here's my layout. (Click for full image and credits)



Wendy has 2 grab bags out for iNSD. First, her iNSD Grab Bag! The grab bag has a full kit, date elements, an alpha, and template set! You can see all the products by checking out the grab bag in the store!



Wendy also has a great Collab Grab Bag with Haynay Designs! The grab bag has 2 mini kits, word art, and a template set. You can see all the products by checking out the grab bag in the store!



Here's my layout with the grab bag. This was a hard layout for me to do, it was the first one I did about my dad since he passed away. But the word art was too perfect, I had to do this layout. (Click for full image and credits)



Andilynn Designs also has a grab bag for iNSD. Once again, the full reveal is in the shop.



More fun news. I'm guesting for Meghan Mullens this month! Here's a sneak peak of 2 of the 3 kits she has coming out Saturday!

'Life in Pixels', a collab with Traci Reed



'Love Blooms Here'. This layout also uses the date element from Andilynn Designs grab bag!



Wow, finally got through everything coming out this week!! Have fun with all the iNSD sales and games! Come back tomorrow since I'll be participating in the SM blog train!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home