My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Layouts

Earlier this month, MouseScrappers had a Speed Scrap marathon! It was lots of fun. There were 14 Speed Scraps, 49 people did the full marathon by doing them all!! I only did the half marathon, 7 layouts. But 7 layouts over 2 days (since I didn't scrap the first day) is pretty good! Here are all those layouts, and more, from the last month (yea, I'm falling behind again!) (Click for full image & credits)

A few from my December Disney & WWoHP trip

For Speed Scrap #37 at MouseScrappers



For the 1/1 Saturday Special



For the 1/20 Travel Scraps



For the 1/18 Tuesday Template



For Speed Scrap #39 at MouseScrappers









From last year's December trip



From October trip, for Speed Scrap #40 at MouseScrappers



Still working on my Flower & Garden layouts.

For the 1/22 Saturday Special at SM & the Weekly Challenge #69 at MouseScrappers







For Speed Scrap #36 at MouseScrappers



A couple from the Pirate and Princess Party (which I really miss!) in 2008

For Kit Challenge #1 at MouseScrappers



For Speed Scrap #32 at MouseScrappers



For Speed Scrap #41 at MouseScrappers (my least favorite from the Speed Scrap Marathon, may try to play with it more later)



For the 12/28 Tuesday Template, using Chelle's Creations fun new kit, Toe Picks and Figure Eights. This is a moment I've been meaning to scrap for years, now I have the perfect kit!



And a childhood layout :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home