My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Sunday, August 07, 2011

July Layouts

Scroll down if you're looking for the ScrapMatters blog train!

My layouts from July (and a few from the first few days of August!) Click for full image & credits.

For the Weekly Challenge #92 at MouseScrappers



For MouseScrappers Speed Scrap #69



For the Scraplift Challange #25 at MouseScraps and the 7/9 Saturday Special at SM



For the July Travel Scraps













Some Wizarding World of Harry Potter layouts





Other layouts



For the 7/12 Tuesday Template



For the August In Living Color







For the 8/6 Saturday Special



For the August Matter of Choice (I know, I have a few typos I've already fixed in my final version!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home