My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, July 04, 2011

2 months worth of Layouts

Happy July 4 everyone!!

My layouts from the last 2 months, so this is going to be a long post. I'm going to try to remember to post on the first Sunday month since my layout posting is so erratic, but you see I already missed that by a day! Click for full image & credits.

As I said last time, I was determined to finish my Pirate & Princess Party album....and I did! I even have the printed book already! :) All the layouts can be found in order here in my March 2008 gallery. Here are the layouts I haven't posted yet.

Cover for the album. It was featured on the ScrapMatters Gallery Standouts Blog! I'm pretty excited, I've gotten 6 GSOs already!







For the June Matter of Choice



For the June Extreme Makeover. This layout was also featured on the ScrapMatters Gallery Standouts Blog!



For the July Extreme Makeover. This wasn't a full makeover from the original layout, but enough that I like it much better!



And a bunch of layouts from other Disney trips

I hosted the 5/18 Grand Theft Challenge at SM. This layout was also featured on the ScrapMatters Gallery Standouts Blog, and was the first layout I did in months that I really loved (thankfully, I think I'm finally out of my scrapping rut)!



For the 5/4 Grand Theft Challenge & the current ScrapMatters Newsletter Challenge that I'm hosting.



This one uses Britt's awesome new Baby, You're A Firework! kit!





For the 5/10 Tuesday Template



My friend, Tanya, is a new designer! It's so exciting!! I did this layout with her gorgeous My Kind of Christmas and My Kind of Christmas Addon kits!



This one uses WM[Squared] new Be Inspired - Heather - V.2 - Templates, which are based on 4 of my own layouts! Exciting! :)

















For the 5/20 Roadmap to Scrap



Another Harry Potter layout, really need to finish this album before I go back in December!



A a few non Disney layouts.

This one uses Britt's recent Rock Out and Jot It Down Alpha



For the 6/25 Saturday Special



This one also uses WM[Squared] new Be Inspired - Heather - V.2 - Templates, inspired by one of my favorite layouts, Disney Trip Tweets!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home