My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lots of LOs!

I'm going to be away next week, so I guess I'm trying to hit every challenge I could this week. :)

For the DISboards Challenge #21:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

This one originally was for the 9/9 Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters. Then I spent a bit more time on it, until I was happy with it. :) This is the final result, which was then entered in the the 9/9 Tuesday Template Challenge.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 9/2 Saturday Special at Scrap Matters.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 9/3 Words for Wednesday challenge at Scrap Matters


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

I also did one for a scraplift telephone game, but I can't share it until the game is complete.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home