My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Saturday, April 03, 2010

CT layouts

I have a couple new CT layouts to share! Click the layout pictures for full image & credits!

WM[Squared] has several new products out today! First is this gorgeous kit, Vintage Spring. There's even a Bonus Alpha!





Also, really exciting for me, her next set of Inspired By CT templates was inspired by me!! Check out Be Inspired - Heather.



Here's my layout with all three products!



Also, Chelle's Creations has an awesome new baseball kit out this week, and I was honored that she asked me to do a guest CT layout for it! You know me, I could probably scrap a baseball layout every day for a year and still not catch up! Check out Batter Up!



Here's a layout I did with the kit



But that's not all! Chelle always has add-on kits in different colors that match your team (when you get the kit, you even get a coupon for one of these add-ons for free!) I used Batter Up Gold Team and Batter Up Black Team, along with Chelle's Building Blocks Combo, for this layout from our Pittsburgh road trip last year:



I know I'll be using this kit a lot over the next few months, since Opening Day is just 2 days away!! I can't wait, I'll be in DC to watch the Phils play. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home