My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Layouts

A couple of CT layouts to share! (I'll post my non-CT layouts from this week later this weekend.)

WM[Squared] has several new products out this week! She has 2 alphas out, Just The Basics - Vellum Alpha and Pefectly Imperfect: Chalk Alpha.


Here's my layout using the chalk alpha, along with bits & pieces from 'Boo Bash', 'Beach Bum', 'Back to School', 'It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year, 'Simply Dated Volume 4', and 'Day by Day V2 Templates'. Click for full image & credits.



WM[Squared] also has a great template set out, Day By Day - V.3. It's perfect for Project 365 or any layout where you need lots of pics!



Here's my layout using one of the templates, along with 'Love Potion #9', 'Beach Bum', and 'Simply Dated Volume 4'. Click for full image & credits.



I'm in the snowstorm-crazy area (we got over 40 inches in the 2 storms this past week alone. Did I mention there's more snow coming Monday?) So, the word art that Andilynn Designs put in the store today is perfect for me: Words Matter: Snow


Here's my layout using Words Matter: Snow, also uses Happy Hanukkah, snowflakes from Winter Whites, and Icy Blue Alpha. Click for full image & credits.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home