My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

January Layouts so far

I already posted my Characters layout here, but here are the other layouts I've done so far in January. Most are from my recent December Disney trip. I've already completed more layouts for this trip than I did for my spring training Disney trip last year. ;) Click the image for full image & credits.

For the 12/28 Word Up. I was SO happy with how this one came out! Uses Month by Month by WM[Squared] Designs.



For the current MouseScrappers.com #19 Challenge (that I'm hosting! Come join the fun!) & the 12/30 Grand Theft Challenge



For the 1/19 Tuesday Template.



For the January In Living Color (and turned into a QP for the January QPE)



For MouseScrappers #18 Challenge & the 1/12 Tuesday Template.



For the 12/29 Tuesday Template. Uses It's Gonna Be A Happy New Year by WM[Squared] Designs & Jennifer Barrette.



For the 1/6 Grand Theft Challenge



For the 1/1 Roadmap to Scrap. Uses Be Inspired - Sarah - Templates by WM[Squared] Designs & Let It Snow by WM[Squared] Designs & Purple Tulip Designs.



Earlier Disney trips

For the 1/9 Saturday Special



For the 12/26 Saturday Special



Uses Be Inspired - Ami - Templates by WM[Squared] Designs.



Non-Disney

For the 1/11 Word Up. Uses Simply Dated - V.6 & Day By Day - V.1 - Templates by WM[Squared] Designs.



Now I'm caught up in posting layouts! :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home