My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Layouts

Catching up on layouts from the last week. Click the image for full image & credits.

WM[Squared] has several new products out this week! Check out this gorgeous kit, Love Potion #9


Here's my layout using Love Potion #9, Love Potion #9 Extra Alpha, and Just Sayin' - Valentines Day, all NEW by WM[Squared]! (For the February In Living Color)



For the 1/8 Roadmap to Scrap. Uses Day by Day V2 Templates by WM[Squared] Designs. I clipped papers from Month by Month, Winter Wonderland, and Viva Fiesta to the alpha from Month by Month: Pregnancy to make the Toy Story Mania looking block letters. :)



For the 2/4 Speed Scrap #194 (the first speed scrap I've done in months!)



For the 1/27 Grand Theft Challenge



For the 1/14 P365 Challenge. I'm only doing P52, one pic a week, and I decided to scrap them by the month

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home