My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun new kits & templates

I got a bit behind this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to post about some fun new products that came out. :) Click the layout pictures for full image & credits!

WM[Squared] has a really fun Easter kit out, Happy Easter. The colors are beautiful!



I did two layouts with this kit! The first also uses Be Inspired - Melody Templates.



This layout also uses Simply Dated Vol 4 and Be Inspired - Megan Template.



WM[Squared] also has a great template set out, Be Inspired - Niki.



Here's my layout with one of the templates. Also uses Forever Treasured.



Also, DeDe Smith has a fun new kit, Practically Perfect. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies, so I was excited when I first saw it!



Here's my layout with the kit.



I'll be back soon with the rest of the layouts I did this week. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home