My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm a few days late (but how is that a shock from a procrastinator like me?), but Happy New Year! I cannot believe it's 2009 already!! Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like yesterday that we were ringing in the year 2000? Well, I'm not one to make resolutions. They just never seem to work out! But, eh, why not I guess I'll try to make a few.

-Finish my Oct '07 Disney album by the end of the year. By then I'll have gone to Disney 3 more times (only one full trip), and Dec '09 will bring my bday Disney trip (which I already can't wait for!) I can't fall that far behind Disney-wise. I'm already forever behind elsewhere in my scrapping. Before last year's trip, I was actually caught up Disney scrapping wise. *sigh*

-Do my walking at last 5 times a week. I got lazy with this after my Sept Disney trip. I haven't done any walking so far this month, so I'm already falling behind on this!

-Get back to more paper scrapping. I love digi, I do. But I haven't paper scrapped in 4 months, and I really miss it. When I would go a week without scrapping, I'd get out of shape, I'm scared how long it's going to take me to get back in the paper scrapping grove. I seriously need to get started again THIS WEEK. My Cricut must hate me, I think it's going to run away if I don't start using it again.

Ugh, still need to post my recent LOs! By this point, they aren't recent anymore, lol! Next post, promise!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home