My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Phils & Disney LOs

A whole bunch of LOs I need to post to catch up! First, some LOs from my WORLD CHAMPION Phillies. :)

For the 10/25 Saturday Special, a LO for Game 3 of the World Series. This game didn't start until after 10 because of a rain delay, and didn't end until almost 2am. Not one fan left early, and we were treated to a great, close game, which the Phils won on a walk-off infield hit. I was so excited that my pic of them celebrating is blurry (and I have several other pics that are even more blurry!) It's SO hard doing these playoff LOs, because I have a zillion pics, and I hate narrowing them down! I will definitely be doing more LOs for these games, probably paper LOs so I can include tix & other memorabilia.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 11/4 Word Up Challenge. You had to define a noun in your LO, and right away I got the idea: Champions. This is a LO from the celebration after the final out of Game 5 (again, SO hard to narrow down pics!) I still have to do LOs for the actual game (part 1 on Monday & part 2 on Wednesday!) and the parade.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Now some Disney LOs. These are all from my recent trip in Sept. I really need to get back to scrapping my Oct '07 trip (especially paper LOs!), otherwise I'll never get that one done!

For the 10/28 Tuesday Template Challenge:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the DISboards Digi-Scrappers Challenge #28 & the 10/21 Tuesday Template Challenge. I added the wand & the fairy dust at the last second, and I'm so glad. I think it really adds the finishing touch.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the DISboards Digi-Scrappers Challenge #30 & the 11/1 Saturday Special. This LO was one of the winners in the DIS challenge! :) Random winner, but still! ;) I never win anything, so I'll take it, especially since I wasn't too happy with the LO.

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the DISboards Digi-Scrappers Challenge #27 & the 10/15 Road Map to Scrap. I love this pic, and thought the LO is really pretty, too. :)


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 11/12 Road Map to Scrap Challenge:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Finally, this was for the 11/4 Everyday Magic Movies Challenge, where you had to scrap the last movie you saw. Not my fav LO.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home