My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Recent LOs

Oops, I got a bit behind in posting LOs here! I'm sure I'll have a lot more LOs to post coming up, too, since Scrap Matters has completely revamped their challenge system! You get a point for completed challenges, and after that month, you get a discount in the SM store based on the number of points you have! Here are the LOs I've finished since getting home:

For the 9/30 Tuesday Template Challenge:

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

And then I had to make one after game 2 :)

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 10/1 Roadmap to Scrap Challenge (one of the new SM challenges!) My mom was a witch during mickey's not so scary halloween party:

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Last week's DISboards challenge:

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 9/20 Saturday Special, where you had to scrap your fav season. Mine is baseball season. :)

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 9/23 Tuesday Template Challenge

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the Telephone Scraplift challenge #2 at SM. I actually did this one a while ago, but it wasn't allowed to be revealed until while I was at Disney.

(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home