My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm SO behind. I was sick on and off the whole month of October. Plus, I pretty much could only think about my Phillies all month because we won the World Series!!! I'm still all excited by it. I was at every home playoff game except game 4 of the World Series, and of course was at the parade. I did a quick LO almost right away after each game (need to figure out which I haven't posted here yet!), except the last game & the parade. I'm trying to catch up on other things, but hopefully next week I'll be back in gear and can scrap those as well.

Since I have SO many baseball LOs to do, check out this cool kit that would work perfectly for my pages!



It's "Peanuts and Crackerjacks" by Kristi and Dani, and is available at Sunshine Studio Scraps. You can check it out here

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home