My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paper Layouts

I finally edited & uploaded the pics of the paper layouts I worked on a few months ago, plus I did another paper LO the other day. :D Still working on the Magic Kingdom (getting closer to being done, though, mostly cause of digi!) The usual I can't figure out how to get a good pic of my LO warning still applies. ;)

Haunted Mansion-This is my favorite of the 4 LOs, though it was really hard to narrow down my pics for the LO. Title is made from the "Gracey's Curse" font, cut with SCAL. Background paper is DCWV's Fall Glitter Pack, tombstone paper is Reminise, ghost sticker is Sandylion, funny bones sticker from K & Company, all other stickers are EK Success.

page 1 / page 2 / 2 page spread / Title Closeup

Pirates of the Carribean-Only one I didn't use the Cricut for. The large coin I got about a year ago, at a pirate exhibit at the Franklin Institute. We went back to the table a few times so I could grab a few more, since I knew it would be perfect for the many pirate LOs I'm going to do. ;) Pictures look better in person than in these pics.
Paper is Rusty Pickle. So is "Cap'n Jack", which is actually from the paper strip that you cut off the bottom of 12x12 paper (that's the name of the collection for this paper. I did this for one of my MNSSHP parade LOs, too.) Title sticker I got at Disney; Jack, boat, and small coins & gem stickers are Sandylion, "Pirates life for me" sticker is Karen Foster, Mickey, chest, hat, and "yo-ho" stickers are EK Success.

page 1 / page 2 / 2 page spread

Winnie the Pooh Ride-I like this LO better than we liked the ride. Have to try it again sometime, since it stalled 3 times while we were on it & that might have clouded our judgement of the ride. The line is always really long, though, so I haven't made it back yet. Title is made from the "Kristen" font, cut & shadowed with SCAL. Bee stickers (on title) from EK Success, paper and other stickers are Sandylion.

page 1 / page 2 / 2 page spread / Title Closeup

Tomorrowland-This one is pretty simple, because the paper is so cool, it didn't need much embelishment. The paper is really shimmery. :) Title is made from the "Twentieth Century Poster" font, cut with SCAL. Paper is Reminise, stickers are EK Success.
Tomorrowland Layout

Hopefully those were sort of worth the wait? :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home