My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

CT LOs

So, seriously, one of these days I'm going to catch up with posting my LOs here! For now, here are my CT Layouts for products that came out this week. :)

My first CT LO for WM[squared] designs. She has a gorgeous new kit out, Spring Blooms

Here's my LO using this kit:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Studio Hillary has a bunch of new templates out. The Ad-Mire Me Template Set is really unique, it may be my favorite template set from Hillary! Here's my LO:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Also, Hillary's April Grab Bag has been revealed, and now you can get any of the products inside individually: Paper Palace Template Set #1, ColorBlock Template Set #1, Photo Cluster Template Set #1, Gridlocked Template Set #1, Urban Grunge Solo Template, and Springy Frames #1.

Earlier I posted my LO using Photo Cluster. Here's one using ColorBlock:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Using Paper Palace:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Also, from a few weeks ago (don't know how I forgot to post this one!), Shape It Up Template #1A.

The shapes the perfect shape (of course!) & size for my fireworks pics. :) Here's my LO:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

I also used Hillary's Project 365 January Monthly template to do this 2 page LO for the Phils World Champions Ring Ceremony. I had about 200 pics from the ceremony, I had a hard enough time narrowing it down to about 30 pics, lol!:

page 1:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

page 2:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

2 page spread:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home