My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bunch of my recent LOs, including a new CT LO!

Hillary has a cool new templates out today, Paper 2 Digi Conversions #1A!

Here's my LO using one of these templates. It's of our room at the Port Orleans French Quarter (Oct '07 trip):


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Before leaving, I entered a contest from Traci Reed, where you came up with an idea for a custom kit, sending in pics, colors, etc. My idea was Mardi Gras, since I couldn't find *anything* for that theme, and I needed it for the POFQ. I was one of the runners up, so she made the kit (as you can see in my LO above!), which I also received. I love it, and there are several more LOs I'll be doing with that kit of the resort. She finished it while I was away in Florida, and I seriously was hoping to go to the Mardi Gras event at Universal in Orlando so I would get more use out of this kit. :P Unfortunately we couldn't go, but I'll still use this kit a ton, I'm sure!

Someday I'll catch up on past LOs, but I think I'll just jump ahead and post my recent LOs since the last update. I'm really happy with all of these!:

For the 3/21 Saturday Special & DISboards Challenge #49:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 2/25 Roadmap to Scrap. 2 page spread:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Page 1:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Page 2:


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 3/10 Tuesday Template


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 3/6 Roadmap to Scrap & March QPE.


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 2/24 Tuesday Template. Don't love this one as much as the others in this post, but it's grown on me!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home