My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Exciting news!

I'm SO excited to announce that I've been named to Studio Hillary's CT!! I'm a total template junkie as it is, but I LOVE her templates. You can check out Hillary's store here at Scrapbook Graphics.

Here's my first CT layout I did, for Photo Overload Template Set #3. It's of Shane Victorino on the live broadcast of Baseball Tonight at ESPN the Weekend. We were right in front, and I know we were shown on TV a ton of times. But we'll never see it since I forgot to DVR it. Oh well. I was there to see my Phillies, which I did. :)


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

I'll have more in a few days. :D

So I'm STILL really behind in posting LOs. I'll catch up eventually! I'll jump ahead and post the ones I've done since getting back from our spring training & Disney trip last week. The first 2 are some of my favorites I've done. For different reasons, I just love them! They are both from our current trip, too. :)

For the 3/11 Grand Theft Layout Challenge. I saw this kit by Ellie Lash right after getting home and HAD to get it. I'm sure I'll be using it a lot!


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 3/3 Tuesday Template. I wanted to do this LO even *before* going on the trip, since I knew they'd have to change the sign after winning the world series. :) I even put old pics of the sign on my netbook, hoping to scrap it during the trip, but I never got a chance. When I looked at thsis template yesterday, I just knew it would work for these pics. :)


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

For the 3/14 Saturday Special & DISboard Challenge #43


(Click to see full size LO. Click here for credits.)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home