My blog. Yep, I'm creative as always w/ the title!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Cupcakes!

A few months ago, I got a craving for cupcakes, completely out of the blue. Then I started to see them everywhere on TV, it was driving me crazy! Finally I bought one at the supermarket, and it was SO good. Now I'm always on the lookout for a good cupcake. The Barnes & Nobles one is really good, I should go back and get another! The current SSD blog challenge is to tell your favorite cupcake. So, I think I've settled on my most recent one. ;) My local supermaket now has a sort of cupcake bar, and they have 5 or 6 different kinds of fancy cupcakes. I got the pecan carmel cupcake, and it was delcious! Here's my LO showing the cupcake, since it was my Project 365 picture of the day. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home